Monday, June 13, 2005

Show update #1

I had sort of settled on a schedule, but after talking it over with my wife, her recommendation was not to hold myself to a topic schedule. I think I agree with her, so instead each day's podcast will revolve around one show, or maybe one theme, but it won't always be the same theme on a given day. Except when I do Saturday shows. Those will always be about cartoons.

Cartoons were such a large part of my youth. For that matter, cartoons are still a large part of my life. My favorite cartoon in production is Justice League Unlimited. I also enjoyed Futurama when it was on. It was a much better show than Simpsons, but it just didn't get the following that Simpsons got, and they couldn't settle on a timeslot.

From my youth, there are too many to name, but I always enjoyed Superfriends, Thundarr the Barbarian, Fat Albert, and Scooby-Doo (before they got Scrappy).

Anyway, I'm still working on getting all the technical details out of the way for the first show. I've got to get a good microphone since my microphone jack is apparently broken. I'm also working to find theme music. I may just use clips of tv theme songs, but I don't know yet.

Check in again later this week!